Learn to use variables, advanced actions, multi state objects, and fluid box responsive design
In this course, you will learn how to...
- create a responsive design interface for your question slides in Adobe Captivate 2017 using fluid boxes
- setup variables to keep track of the selections made by the users of your eLearning course
- write advanced actions that will form the basis of the interaction for your users
- write conditional actions that will validate if your user has submitted the correct answers to your questions
- convert your questions to become scored final quiz questions
Click the button to purchase and launch this course from Udemy.com (a discount will be applied)