I've reach a point where I feel I have a half dozen or so key things that make it easier to design responsive design eLearning and I thought I would share it with all of you. Here is the list:
- Work in the Desktop View and work your way down across the breakpoints.
- Don’t think in pixels but rather think about percentages.
- Don’t use Auto Height or Auto Width.
- Turn on and use Smart Position.
- Use the anchor tools to select accurate positioning for all your objects.
- Use Apply position properties to all views.
- Use Apply text and text properties to all views.
I also prepared a video that goes into greater detail on each of these points. Please check it out.